Trigger event sender¶
A Trigger Event Sender is a community component (Component) that lets you send an event to trigger an action on another object. The predefined action will be performed when the trigger condition is met and the authorization code that the Trigger Event Sender sends out is verified by the Trigger Event Receiver.
The authorization code is a string and it must be identical to that in the Trigger Event Receiver. The trigger conditions include:
- On start. The event is sent out to the Trigger Event Receiver when the game starts.
- Touched by player. The event is sent out when the object is touched by a player.
- On enter. The event is sent out when a player enters the area in which the object is located.
- On exit. The event is sent out when a player exits the area in which the object is located.
- On death. The event is sent out when a non-player character(NPC) with this Component dies.
Note: This Component must be used with the Trigger event receiver Component.