Publishing your Project¶
After you finish your making and save the change, you can publish your Project as a new Space. To publish:
- Go to Create>Projects to find your Project.
Hover over the Project and click Publish.
Edit your space information, then click Publish to publish it.
- Name: The name of the Space
- Max Players: The maximum number of players allowed in the Space
- Screenshots: The screenshot(s) of the Space. Between 1 and 10 screenshots of the Space can be added with a resolution higher than 1440X648.
- Tags: The tag(s) of the Space. No more than 5 tags can be added and special characters are not allowed in the tags.
- Description: A brief description of the Space, between 0 and 500 words
Note: If you used any assets from Asset Library, you will be asked to pay for them before publishing the Space. In our tutorial, the bridge model is a free asset, so we can purchase it successfully with no charge.
You can find published Spaces both in YAHAHA Desktop and YAHAHA Apps. To edit a published Space, do either of the following:
Find the published Space by visiting My Profile>MY SPACES, then click Edit this Space.
Find the original Project by choosing Create>Projects, hover over the Project and click Publish. Then in the Publish dialog choose Update. The new Space will replace the previous version.
To delete a published Space, find the Space by visiting My Profile>MY SPACES, then click Delete.
To create a new Space based on the original Project, find the Project in Create>Projects, hover over it and click Publish. Then in the Publish dialog select Publish as a New Space.