This community component (Component) provides the main gameplay for the Jump to Space game, including:
- Allowing 4 players at most in the same room
Generating 110 floors randomly at the spawn positions you specified in this Component. The height of the floor (the value on the Y axis) will be increased by the distance between floors.
Players are spawned on a platform. When players die, they will be transported to the platform where they are spawned.
- When a player jumps to a higher floor, the highest floor increases by one.
- The first player who reaches the 100th floor wins.
Set the properties of this Component.
|Add spawn position||Add the position of the floor to be spawned.|
|Add floor name||Add the names of floors.|
|Set level audio||Add the audio clip to be played when the player jumps to a higher floor.|
|Set distance between floors||The distance between two adjacent floors|
Note: As this is a global Component, you can attach this Component to any object in the scene. However, it's a best practice to create an empty object named "GameManager" and attach this Component to it.
This Component must be used with:
- Behavior_JumpToSpaceFloor, which lets you set the behavior of the floor and set its properties.
- Behavior_AddMaxLevel, which records the highest floor that a player reaches in the game.
- Level_GameState, which provides basic game states for the game.
- UI_GameState, which provides UIs of the basic states in Level_GameState.
You can also use the following Components according to your need.