With this Level_CustomTimeLimitedSettings community component, you can customize time rules of your game by setting the following timers:
- Wait timer, a countdown timer for the period between a player enters the game and the game kicks off.
- Pre-game timer, a countdown timer for the the period between the game kicks off and players start playing.
- In-game timer, a countdown timer for the period between players start playing the game and the game ends.
- In-game match timer, a countdown timer for the period between the game kicks off and the player can join the game.
- As this is a global component, you can attach this component to any object in the scene. However, it's a best practice to create an empty object named "GameManager" and attach this component to it.
- Before this component can work, you must set Game type of general settings on Gameplay to None.
This component is often used together with UI_CountDown, which sets countdown timers for the game.